• To provide a safe, warm, nurturing and happy environment
• To treat all children as individuals
• To promote the development of each individual child’s emotional, physical, social and intellectual needs
• To provide equality based on a policy of equality
• To foster a trusting and communicative relationship between children, parents and staff.
• To work with support agencies and parents/carers should a child require additional support in their learning and development
Four Seasons will provide a high standard of professional child care. The rooms are bright, warm and welcoming and new children settle quickly. They are well stocked with toys and equipment to stimulate the children in all areas of their development
The children’s social and emotional development is enhanced by the stability of qualified staff and a warm, caring and relaxed atmosphere.
A 'key worker' system operates throughout the nursery. The role of the key worker is to provide a safe and secure environment, have an awareness of the children's background and progress and to promote the in their next steps of learning and development.
We promote active learning by implementing National and local advice to provide a broad and balanced curriculum. We use the following documents :- The Curriculum for Excellence, Pre-birth to Three, Getting it Right for Every Child (GIFREC), Builing Ambition and How Good is our Early Learning and Childcare (HGIOELC). The expected outcomes are for children to be Successful Learners Confident Individuals Effective Contributors and Responsible Citizens.